Yeah
So my legs are absolutely screaming at me, no use in trying to do anything other then putting ice on them and getting them as far up as I can and still try and sleep.....
I get as comfortable as I can, with relaxing music quietly playing....
And it all starts AGAIN!
The dumb-ass co-op member doing yard work, that has no freaking clue how to do the yard work, stops and starts the f*cking mower every 5 minutes.
I went out to see if the mower was broken, it's not broken, the guy just needs to take a break every few feet....
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!!!
Then someone else needs to be doing it.
I say this to the guy, in a nice way despite wanting to hit people.
And the guy gets all offended....
I really don't like people!
Now my legs hurt even more because I had to walk and I am pissed off.
I need a smoke!
Too bad I don't have any, I probably be in a better mood if I did, but then again if I had the money for smokes I would buy an alarm clock, that would take a worry off my mind and improve my mood. Slightly.
Oh joy of joys!
Now the dog from 2 doors down is barking......I think I have some ear plugs somewhere, I hate putting anything in my ears and if the phone rings I won't hear it but I have to do something before I lose my sh*t all over the place.
I get as comfortable as I can, with relaxing music quietly playing....
And it all starts AGAIN!
The dumb-ass co-op member doing yard work, that has no freaking clue how to do the yard work, stops and starts the f*cking mower every 5 minutes.
I went out to see if the mower was broken, it's not broken, the guy just needs to take a break every few feet....
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!!!
Then someone else needs to be doing it.
I say this to the guy, in a nice way despite wanting to hit people.
And the guy gets all offended....
I really don't like people!
Now my legs hurt even more because I had to walk and I am pissed off.
I need a smoke!
Too bad I don't have any, I probably be in a better mood if I did, but then again if I had the money for smokes I would buy an alarm clock, that would take a worry off my mind and improve my mood. Slightly.
Oh joy of joys!
Now the dog from 2 doors down is barking......I think I have some ear plugs somewhere, I hate putting anything in my ears and if the phone rings I won't hear it but I have to do something before I lose my sh*t all over the place.
Comments