Oct 24

Today I got up had a good breakfast, got all my paperwork in order and ready to go, cleaned the kitchen all happy and motivated.....

Until just before I got in the shower my phone rings, I thought it was Tessa asking me to bring something because we had planned for me to go to her place after my meeting.

No. It was not Tessa. It was my CM's office telling me that he had called in sick and the appointment is re-booked for Thursday.

Well hell, but OK.

Part of why I was meeting with him was for him to help me navigate their "hidden job market site", so I thought "I'm a reasonably intelligent person, I can figure this thing out on my own." At least then I could have a list of places to look into with him on Thursday.

So I phone the office back and asked if I had to have a special password to get into the site or would my client one work, she told me that my password wouldn't work but, if I came in she could give me a temporary one.

I say to her, "I really don't want to use the bus fare if I don't have to." And ask her; "Could you please give it to me over the phone?"

She says, Well OK, but the site is confusing and you should really do this with your CM or have someone around to help when you need it."

I should have listened to her! After about a half hour I was cross eyed and pulling my hair out. So I went onto their regular site and found a couple of  adds to look into....Not a complete loss, but not what I was hoping to get done today.

I also decided to write out a budget to try and make my $15 a week work.
Well $15 if I don't get the multivitamins.

After about 45 minutes of that I resisted the urge to throw my computer out the window, there is just no way it works and I will just have to fly by the seat of my pants and hope for the best.

I really need to get those multivitamins, but I don't think I can.

Right now I am deflated....Not defeated,(yet) just deflated.  



Comments

Popular Posts