OIY!!!!
This is what my one and only child says to me in an IM;
"Went to the Doctor's yesterday, apparently my liver is fucked up
My skin had a yellow tinge to it so I went, got blood work, he told me I need to change my diet ASAP and I'll be alright. If I don't, my liver is going to probably commit suicide
I'm also malnourished and severally ironless
So... yah lol
That happened"
THEN. She doesn't respond to me for a hour, and her phone was dead.
I about lost my mind!
I just want both her and I to be OK.
She has gotten back to me and there is a plan in place to improve her health.
I think my blood test will come back the same, I hope they don't but I have a feeling....Because unlike Tessa I can't get the multivitamins.....But then again my eating habits are bad, but not as bad as Tessa's, she is a VERY picky eater.
OIY! I can feel the white hairs popping out on my head.
Comments