Hi again
Sick of me yet? :) If so too bad, LOL!
I should have included this in my last post, but I was distracted by the phone, it wasn't the call I was hoping it was, just a friend asking me if was going to the workshop Monday....
As of right now I have no idea, I could get a call at 8 am Monday morning and have to book it out the door. No one has called yet.
ARRRRGGG!
I want to get this started!
The sooner I get started the sooner I can get to the place where if I need a new coat, pair of shoes or even just a hair cut, I can get it without worrying how I will eat for the rest of the month if I get even one of those things...
I am so tired of living this way.....I NEED this to happen and happen soon.
OK. I am done.
Good night.
I should have included this in my last post, but I was distracted by the phone, it wasn't the call I was hoping it was, just a friend asking me if was going to the workshop Monday....
As of right now I have no idea, I could get a call at 8 am Monday morning and have to book it out the door. No one has called yet.
ARRRRGGG!
I want to get this started!
The sooner I get started the sooner I can get to the place where if I need a new coat, pair of shoes or even just a hair cut, I can get it without worrying how I will eat for the rest of the month if I get even one of those things...
I am so tired of living this way.....I NEED this to happen and happen soon.
OK. I am done.
Good night.
Comments