Final thoughts of the day (oct 24)
Since I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go, I thought I would do my final thoughts and go to bed,(after a show or two). I have to get up early and go to the lab, I have started my fast and I want to get to the lab as soon as I can so I can have coffee.
If I had the money I would go to the movies and see "John Wick"....Tessa would be pissed at me, but I'd still enjoy it...LOL!
I am nervous about the tests because I can't get the ensure or multivitamins.....I maybe not eating as much as I should but I'm making sure what I do eat is healthy, so that should help.
Good night.
If I had the money I would go to the movies and see "John Wick"....Tessa would be pissed at me, but I'd still enjoy it...LOL!
I am nervous about the tests because I can't get the ensure or multivitamins.....I maybe not eating as much as I should but I'm making sure what I do eat is healthy, so that should help.
Good night.
Comments