Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I have had a headache all day....It's not too bad now, but it's still there.
Yesterday was a very nice day with Tessa we had a small thanksgiving dinner (lunch) of turkey leg (for me) and ham steak (for her) mashed potatoes, veggies and pie.
We watched a couple of our favorite shows online and played with the cats and went for a walk and a coffee.
The boyfriend was working yesterday and again today so I left the left-overs for him and came home and did the dishes I had left soaking and went to bed fairly early.
I have to say it was one of the most pleasant thanksgivings I have had since April passed.
I will probably go to bed early tonight too, as I said I have a headache. I also have to get up early to go to the food bank (bleh)
I really don't want to go, but it is over a week and a half until pay day and I do need a few things, not much just a little to get me through.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Yesterday was a very nice day with Tessa we had a small thanksgiving dinner (lunch) of turkey leg (for me) and ham steak (for her) mashed potatoes, veggies and pie.
We watched a couple of our favorite shows online and played with the cats and went for a walk and a coffee.
The boyfriend was working yesterday and again today so I left the left-overs for him and came home and did the dishes I had left soaking and went to bed fairly early.
I have to say it was one of the most pleasant thanksgivings I have had since April passed.
I will probably go to bed early tonight too, as I said I have a headache. I also have to get up early to go to the food bank (bleh)
I really don't want to go, but it is over a week and a half until pay day and I do need a few things, not much just a little to get me through.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Comments