WOW!
I have 46 views today!
Normally there is only like 10 at the very most.
I would love to know who is viewing my page that many times.
I also wonder how disappointed they are by what they see here...LOL!
I am a raving lunatic on here so I am not one in real life.
In real life I smile and I am friendly.... In real life no one needs to know just how freaked out I am about Tuesday. And all the questions I have.
Will I be able to get up on time without an alarm clock?
Will I be able to get enough bus tickets to keep going?
And if I don't get the bus fare, will my legs be able to handle the walk more than once a week?
After the way I felt yesterday, I'm not so sure.
I could take my bike if I had a lock and a helmet....But there isn't anywhere for me to store the thing at the center even if I did I would be spending the whole time worried that it would be stolen.
And the area I will be in it will get stolen, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.
And when it does I will be screwed!
Not to mention that it IS Fall and that means rain and lots of it, so would it be smart to ride it anyway?...... Probably not.
So please think happy thoughts that everything will work out.
And if you are up at around 5:30 am Tuesday morning and have my phone number....Feel free to call. :)
Normally there is only like 10 at the very most.
I would love to know who is viewing my page that many times.
I also wonder how disappointed they are by what they see here...LOL!
I am a raving lunatic on here so I am not one in real life.
In real life I smile and I am friendly.... In real life no one needs to know just how freaked out I am about Tuesday. And all the questions I have.
Will I be able to get up on time without an alarm clock?
Will I be able to get enough bus tickets to keep going?
And if I don't get the bus fare, will my legs be able to handle the walk more than once a week?
After the way I felt yesterday, I'm not so sure.
I could take my bike if I had a lock and a helmet....But there isn't anywhere for me to store the thing at the center even if I did I would be spending the whole time worried that it would be stolen.
And the area I will be in it will get stolen, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.
And when it does I will be screwed!
Not to mention that it IS Fall and that means rain and lots of it, so would it be smart to ride it anyway?...... Probably not.
So please think happy thoughts that everything will work out.
And if you are up at around 5:30 am Tuesday morning and have my phone number....Feel free to call. :)
Comments