October 2
I am feeling the need to maybe burn some bridges again....
I will hold off for a bit, but I am getting the feeling of being used and lied too and I don't like it.
Like I said I will hold off for a while because I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
I am so looking forward to Tuesday, and for what could come next.
I really really hope that they provide bus tickets so I can keep going.
Have I mentioned I NEED an alarm clock?
I also need a good stiff drink.....
Some people can really get under my skin, I try and not let it happen....But sometimes.....ARRRRRG!
I will hold off for a bit, but I am getting the feeling of being used and lied too and I don't like it.
Like I said I will hold off for a while because I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
I am so looking forward to Tuesday, and for what could come next.
I really really hope that they provide bus tickets so I can keep going.
Have I mentioned I NEED an alarm clock?
I also need a good stiff drink.....
Some people can really get under my skin, I try and not let it happen....But sometimes.....ARRRRRG!
Comments