Oct 30
I had a wonderful birthday.
One of the best I have had in a long time.
It started the day before with a very nice evening going to dinner with a friend that has the same birthday as me, we also went shopping.
Then yesterday, I slept most of it away, trying to recover from this cold I have, but another friend came and got me and we went for coffee.
Tomorrow, Tessa and I are going to the movies, I talked out of going to the VIP theater because it is just too expensive and too far away, it would take us almost 3 hours of travel and walking time to get there.
So we are going to the movie then White Spot for dinner and I am very happy with that.
I have to get ready to see my CM......Thank God I am getting a ride because it is pouring out AGAIN.
Well I guess it is better then snow but, we are going to be washed away if it doesn't stop!
One of the best I have had in a long time.
It started the day before with a very nice evening going to dinner with a friend that has the same birthday as me, we also went shopping.
Then yesterday, I slept most of it away, trying to recover from this cold I have, but another friend came and got me and we went for coffee.
Tomorrow, Tessa and I are going to the movies, I talked out of going to the VIP theater because it is just too expensive and too far away, it would take us almost 3 hours of travel and walking time to get there.
So we are going to the movie then White Spot for dinner and I am very happy with that.
I have to get ready to see my CM......Thank God I am getting a ride because it is pouring out AGAIN.
Well I guess it is better then snow but, we are going to be washed away if it doesn't stop!
Comments