Just thinking
Even though this year, Thanksgiving, Christmas and my birthday will be a bust because of the lack of funds.....
Next year will be as awesome as I can make them, because I will have a job, I will be out of debt....And I just be living in a nice little, easier to take care of apartment.
It will be so nice to decorate and cook for Thanksgiving next year, I love the way the house smells when you cook a turkey dinner and how warm and cozy all the fall coloured decorations look....Would love to do it this year but, I can wait....Good things are coming, it might take some time but it will be worth the wait.
Next year will be as awesome as I can make them, because I will have a job, I will be out of debt....And I just be living in a nice little, easier to take care of apartment.
It will be so nice to decorate and cook for Thanksgiving next year, I love the way the house smells when you cook a turkey dinner and how warm and cozy all the fall coloured decorations look....Would love to do it this year but, I can wait....Good things are coming, it might take some time but it will be worth the wait.
Comments