After the appointment
Yeah he crawled up my butt about my eating habits....I have to get a whole whack of tests done in a week and if he doesn't like the results he will either send me to an eating disorder clinic, (which I laughed flat out at.) or put me in the hospital...Not going to happen.
Pay day is in a week, I will put off the tests until a week after that, so that the ensure and multi-vitamins I plan on getting on pay day to do their job.
I really don't feel ill, but I can see myself getting that way, but I should be fine until pay day. Then I can get what I need and all will be right in the world.
I think I need a nap.
Pay day is in a week, I will put off the tests until a week after that, so that the ensure and multi-vitamins I plan on getting on pay day to do their job.
I really don't feel ill, but I can see myself getting that way, but I should be fine until pay day. Then I can get what I need and all will be right in the world.
I think I need a nap.
Comments