After the movie
The movie was really really good, I enjoyed it alot.
I'm glad I went, I almost didn't........
When Tessa phoned just before I was getting ready to leave and told me we wouldn't be going to White Spot for dinner, I was really disappointed and sad momentarily thought what was the point of going?
Not because I just wanted to go out for dinner, but because I wanted to share a birthday tradition, with my girl, we have let slip in the last few years, the movie was really good but you can't talk and laugh with each other in a movie.
If I had enough money left I would have gladly paid for dinner myself....Right now if I had enough left I would go buy a small bottle of rye to settle my nerves from all these fireworks going off, they sound like they are right in my backyard!
It's very jarring to the system.
I'm glad I went, I almost didn't........
When Tessa phoned just before I was getting ready to leave and told me we wouldn't be going to White Spot for dinner, I was really disappointed and sad momentarily thought what was the point of going?
Not because I just wanted to go out for dinner, but because I wanted to share a birthday tradition, with my girl, we have let slip in the last few years, the movie was really good but you can't talk and laugh with each other in a movie.
If I had enough money left I would have gladly paid for dinner myself....Right now if I had enough left I would go buy a small bottle of rye to settle my nerves from all these fireworks going off, they sound like they are right in my backyard!
It's very jarring to the system.
Comments