October 15

I am off to see my doctor, they had done my INR at the hospital and my doc got the results, my levels are good but he wanted to see me and and figure out why I am getting the headaches and why I am vomiting, ( I vomited twice more last night.)

I don't feel like I have the flu or anything like that, I just can't seem to handle anything in my stomach.

Last time this happened it was because I wasn't eating very well and had to go on supplements, I won't do that again they are way too expensive.

I know he will get on me about my eating habits, but I am doing the best I can with what I have.

When I can I will buy some ensure and that should make up for what I am lacking, they are still a little pricey for what they are but they are way cheaper than the supplements.

I am also hoping this downpour lets up a little before I have to go.    

Comments

Popular Posts