I can take a hint...lol
I think the universe is trying to tell me, that I really shouldn't go to the bank...
I got up early, my head still hurt like hell but I ignored it and started the long walk to the church where the food bank is.
About half way there I had to sit on a bench for a bit, I couldn't ignore the headache any more, as I was sitting there a neighbour (who was also going to the food bank.) saw me and sat with me for a few minutes as we were sitting there I had to grab one of the plastic bags I had with me, and I vomited not once but twice!
Oh man! Was I embarrassed!
After the second time I kind of blacked out for a couple of minutes, next thing I know I am in a car on the way to the hospital, I just wanted to go home but I had no choice, I could not convince the neighbour that I was fine I just had a migraine, all I needed was a dark room and a cold cloth.
But I had freaked them out when I blacked out, and to be honest I was a little freaked out myself.
We get to the hospital and of course I had to wait forever to be seen, when I was finally seen everything checked out alright...
Nothing wrong with me but a bad migraine and low blood sugar.
I was sent home with a couple of pain meds and ordered to eat, I hadn't eaten much last night and only a piece of toast and coffee for breakfast, because of the headache.
I am glad to be back home and that my headache is all but gone.
I will take the hint and not go to the food bank and make due with what I have but if I need to go, I will make sure I have a ride... :)
I do feel bad about the neighbour missing out on the food bank though, you can only go once every two weeks, they told me not to worry about it but, I feel bad and hope they will be alright.
I got up early, my head still hurt like hell but I ignored it and started the long walk to the church where the food bank is.
About half way there I had to sit on a bench for a bit, I couldn't ignore the headache any more, as I was sitting there a neighbour (who was also going to the food bank.) saw me and sat with me for a few minutes as we were sitting there I had to grab one of the plastic bags I had with me, and I vomited not once but twice!
Oh man! Was I embarrassed!
After the second time I kind of blacked out for a couple of minutes, next thing I know I am in a car on the way to the hospital, I just wanted to go home but I had no choice, I could not convince the neighbour that I was fine I just had a migraine, all I needed was a dark room and a cold cloth.
But I had freaked them out when I blacked out, and to be honest I was a little freaked out myself.
We get to the hospital and of course I had to wait forever to be seen, when I was finally seen everything checked out alright...
Nothing wrong with me but a bad migraine and low blood sugar.
I was sent home with a couple of pain meds and ordered to eat, I hadn't eaten much last night and only a piece of toast and coffee for breakfast, because of the headache.
I am glad to be back home and that my headache is all but gone.
I will take the hint and not go to the food bank and make due with what I have but if I need to go, I will make sure I have a ride... :)
I do feel bad about the neighbour missing out on the food bank though, you can only go once every two weeks, they told me not to worry about it but, I feel bad and hope they will be alright.
Comments