October 3
I am beyond sore today after that very long walk yesterday.
I don't have to do it Tuesday,(THANK GOD!) but after that I might have too....Not looking forward to it, but like I said I will do what I have to do to change my life.
If this works out and my legs don't give out on me completely. AND I get up on time......I will have a job!!
Oh! What a concept!
I hope I get one before Christmas....Thanksgiving is a wash out....I don't want Christmas to be as well.
I don't have to do it Tuesday,(THANK GOD!) but after that I might have too....Not looking forward to it, but like I said I will do what I have to do to change my life.
If this works out and my legs don't give out on me completely. AND I get up on time......I will have a job!!
Oh! What a concept!
I hope I get one before Christmas....Thanksgiving is a wash out....I don't want Christmas to be as well.
Comments