October 16

I am agitated, with cigarettes on the brain, and I wish it was the 20th already! 
I would even settle for the confirmation call that I am enrolled...

The workshop has a rolling start, so actually I could start anytime from the 20th to the 24th, I am thinking positively and I believe I will get the call for the 20th.
I wish it would happen already!

On the upside, the dishes are done, the front hall and all the floors are done as well as the laundry is all but done....One load is in the dryer, but is a small one and will take no time at all to fold and put away. The draft of my resume is done.

And despite doing all that, I am pain free....THANK GOD!

I wish I had some wool so I could crochet a scarf or something just to keep my hands busy.
Some sunflower seeds, nuts or gum wouldn't go amiss either...LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts