October 10
Yesterday went really well, much better then I thought it would.
I will basically be going back to school, I will be doing lots of training and be very busy starting the 20th of this month.
I won't be getting a pay cheque as soon as I would like, but the action plan is a good one and will get me a career instead of just a dead-end job.
I am excited about what is to come.
Tessa and I will probably not have Thanksgiving dinner until after my payday in two weeks....I'm a little sad about that but it's OK.
Now I am going to work on my resume.....It's a little harder then expected but I think it's going alright.
I will basically be going back to school, I will be doing lots of training and be very busy starting the 20th of this month.
I won't be getting a pay cheque as soon as I would like, but the action plan is a good one and will get me a career instead of just a dead-end job.
I am excited about what is to come.
Tessa and I will probably not have Thanksgiving dinner until after my payday in two weeks....I'm a little sad about that but it's OK.
Now I am going to work on my resume.....It's a little harder then expected but I think it's going alright.
Comments