Later oct 25
It is raining so very hard outside, and I can't seem to get warm...
After my second shower of the day (trying to warm up) I was sitting in my chair in the living room, trying to work out my budget, and not having to much luck, I looked up at my windows and the pattern in the condensation looked just like the bars of a prison cell....
I snickered to myself and thought "Yeah, it does feel like I'm trapped for life in this place."
I gave my head a shake and tried to shake off the morbid feeling.
Now I am just sitting here climbing the walls wanting to go out but knowing I can't....I really can't wait to get a job!
After my second shower of the day (trying to warm up) I was sitting in my chair in the living room, trying to work out my budget, and not having to much luck, I looked up at my windows and the pattern in the condensation looked just like the bars of a prison cell....
I snickered to myself and thought "Yeah, it does feel like I'm trapped for life in this place."
I gave my head a shake and tried to shake off the morbid feeling.
Now I am just sitting here climbing the walls wanting to go out but knowing I can't....I really can't wait to get a job!
Comments