Great
I think I just re fractured my knee...
I have no idea what I tripped over but I did and landed right on the bad knee, I saw stars, and it took me about 10 minutes to get off the floor.
No, I am not going to the hospital, it's a waste of time and cab fare, (That I don't have anyway.)
I am just going to ice it, wrap it and keep it up....And I was in such a good cleaning mode.
This will NOT stop me from going Tuesday, I will suck it up and get there on time.
I have no idea what I tripped over but I did and landed right on the bad knee, I saw stars, and it took me about 10 minutes to get off the floor.
No, I am not going to the hospital, it's a waste of time and cab fare, (That I don't have anyway.)
I am just going to ice it, wrap it and keep it up....And I was in such a good cleaning mode.
This will NOT stop me from going Tuesday, I will suck it up and get there on time.
Comments