WOW
I fell asleep for just under a hour, but the wind storm raging outside woke me by blowing the screen out of my window...
Call me crazy but now I really wish I had saved a couple of dollars, because I want to go for a walk in the storm and get a hot chocolate....OOOOHHH! Lights are flickering. LOVE windstorms!
I wonder what interesting things I will find in my yard in the morning....LOL!
MMMM. I really want to go for a walk, but walking just around the block won't cut it. I want somewhere to go, hence the hot chocolate or steamed milk to help me get back to sleep....
Listening to the wind is nice though and if the power goes out it will get really quiet around here and that will be lovely.
Being at the beach right now would be awesome I bet the waves are huge!.....I am all hyped up right now, storms always affect me this way, guess that's why I love them and always want to go for walks in them.
Call me crazy but now I really wish I had saved a couple of dollars, because I want to go for a walk in the storm and get a hot chocolate....OOOOHHH! Lights are flickering. LOVE windstorms!
I wonder what interesting things I will find in my yard in the morning....LOL!
MMMM. I really want to go for a walk, but walking just around the block won't cut it. I want somewhere to go, hence the hot chocolate or steamed milk to help me get back to sleep....
Listening to the wind is nice though and if the power goes out it will get really quiet around here and that will be lovely.
Being at the beach right now would be awesome I bet the waves are huge!.....I am all hyped up right now, storms always affect me this way, guess that's why I love them and always want to go for walks in them.
Comments