October 23

Yesterday, started out with the call from the old neighbour.
And among the things we talked about we discussed what will happen when her big ass settlement comes through, there is a house in Hope she wants to buy, and she wants me to move to Hope as well........

Depending on my job situation, it wouldn't be a bad idea because once the mortgage of the Co-Op is paid off they won't allow subsidies anymore, so in 3 to 5 years I will have to move anyway. So if I don't have a job. Why not Hope?


After she left I went out to do what I needed to do.

I went to the second hand store to find some shoes, I really don't want to buy second hand shoes but I really don't have a choice, I figure if I disinfect the hell out of them it should be OK.

The point was moot anyway because I couldn't find anything in my size.


All I want is a pair of sturdy black, weather and work appropriate shoes and not spend more than $10 that is the most I can spend, but I couldn't find anything. Not in the second hand shops or the regular shops, so I bought a desperately needed bra, it was a couple more dollars than the $10 I could spend and I almost didn't get it, but then I thought the one I have is on it's last legs and too small, so I sucked it up and got it....


Even though it feels wonderful to be wearing a well fitting bra I am kind of regretting it...


I now have to live off of $15 a week and I haven't even bought the multivitamins I need to get which will cost a weeks worth of food money. 


Yeah, I am really going to push my CM about finding a weekend job.

I am living a lot like my mother did before she got sick and that scares the HELL out of me.

I am going to try and not stress, I will keep moving forward, I am taking the right steps in the right direction. And things WILL get better.


I am not just saying that either. For the first time in a long time, I don't just hope things will get better, I know they will. And that feels almost as good as the new bra does.....LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts