Final thoughts for the day.

I was kind of ticked with my doc today for getting on me about my eating habits. I mean honestly, until I get a job I can only do what I can do, I don't want to get sick or be put in the hospital so here's hoping the tests are good....I think they should be alright after I do the ensure and vitamin thing. 

But anyway, like I was saying I was kind of ticked.
I really shouldn't have been though, because I am lucky to have a doctor that will call me home from his home when my INR is bad or care enough to yell at me when he thinks I am not taking care of myself.....

I just heard 6 very loud bangs go off in rapid succession....I really hope they were just fireworks but they didn't sound like any fireworks I have ever heard before!

Well there goes me trying to sleep tonight....

Now have lost my train of thought so I will say bye for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts