Well Hell

After my last post I thought, just because I can't get Thanksgiving dinner doesn't mean I shouldn't decorate anyway....

I go out to my outside storage, and my decorations are gone the box is still there, that's why I didn't notice before, the sister took them....She knew I wouldn't be able to replace them, yeah they are only dollar store decorations but I liked them and I can't afford to replace them.

I think she might have took them because she thought they were our mother's, but still how f*cking petty can you get?

Because I was happy about the new adventure I decided to be positive and do the best I can with what I have, even chicken noodle soup can be festive with the beautiful colours of fall around you.....But no. I don't even get that....

Next year. I will get it next year.

Comments

Popular Posts