Well....CRAP!
Believe me "crap" wasn't the word coming out of my mouth when I hung up the phone a few minutes ago.
The training work shop I was looking forward to starting is full and my CM was mistaken for telling me I was in......I am in for the in November one for sure.
To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I don't start training when I thought I would. AND I can't go to the disability job fair tomorrow because I don't have $20.....
I am trying really hard not to feel sorry for myself, I know I am better of then most but right now it doesn't feel that way.
The training work shop I was looking forward to starting is full and my CM was mistaken for telling me I was in......I am in for the in November one for sure.
To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I don't start training when I thought I would. AND I can't go to the disability job fair tomorrow because I don't have $20.....
I am trying really hard not to feel sorry for myself, I know I am better of then most but right now it doesn't feel that way.
Comments