Final thoughts of the day.
I thought I would try and end the day on a positive note.
Yes I still want a good stiff drink or two and yes I will probably be up all night stressing about stuff and wanting what I can't have, if I had $20 I would be very happy, and probably be able to sleep but whatever...
I do have some nice things to think about, earlier today Tessa and I were talking about my birthday, I am still trying to talk her into a cheaper version, but as of right now she is having none of it..LOL!
We will see when the day comes, it is over a week away and things come up.
She wants to make me a cake, something like this:
Yes I still want a good stiff drink or two and yes I will probably be up all night stressing about stuff and wanting what I can't have, if I had $20 I would be very happy, and probably be able to sleep but whatever...
I do have some nice things to think about, earlier today Tessa and I were talking about my birthday, I am still trying to talk her into a cheaper version, but as of right now she is having none of it..LOL!
We will see when the day comes, it is over a week away and things come up.
She wants to make me a cake, something like this:

Do you know how many of these kinds of cakes I had growing up?
She said she wanted to do it just to irritate me just a little....lol.
I wouldn't mind it at all it would be cute.
Comments