Later
Because I need to know I can get to the employment agency with or with out bus tickets, I decided to try and walk it.....It's a very long walk and I had to take few rests but I did it, and as long as I don't have to do it everyday, I should be able to do it.
I don't want to depend on anyone....When I do I always get let down.....Heaven forbid I don't jump too and do whatever is asked of me, the very minute it is asked.
Oh no, it doesn't matter if I have something to do, or can't do it right that moment...No no no, that just won't do!
Yeah, I am kind of angry, more then a little sore and whole lot tired....And a little proud of myself for doing that walk.
I really don't want to that walk again but I will if I have too.
I will do ANYTHING to get out this rut I am in.
I don't want to depend on anyone....When I do I always get let down.....Heaven forbid I don't jump too and do whatever is asked of me, the very minute it is asked.
Oh no, it doesn't matter if I have something to do, or can't do it right that moment...No no no, that just won't do!
Yeah, I am kind of angry, more then a little sore and whole lot tired....And a little proud of myself for doing that walk.
I really don't want to that walk again but I will if I have too.
I will do ANYTHING to get out this rut I am in.
Comments