Allll Righty Then....
I didn't really get the information I wanted to get today, but the ball is rolling.....I think.
Today was just an intake day, lots of forms and waiting around.
I have to be back there Tuesday at 9 am for a seminar and to hopefully be matched with a work counsellor.
I was told they may or may not provide bus tickets.
I really hope they do otherwise this will be over before it even starts....And that would really be sad for me because some of the programmes and workshops they have would be really helpful to me.....Maybe I can borrow enough from someone?....Doubt it but it's worth a try.
I am so ready for a fresh start that I could see myself just LOSING it, if I couldn't go just because I don't have busfare.
Tuesday morning will be interesting, I have to up at 6 am....I do not have an alarm clock, I could not find one at the second hand store, I can not buy a new one, the friend I asked if she had an extra one did not but, she did say she would call me.....I am a little worried about depending on someone else to get me up.......Knowing me I probably won't sleep Monday night.....OIY!!!
I'm going to go eat a cookie now.
Today was just an intake day, lots of forms and waiting around.
I have to be back there Tuesday at 9 am for a seminar and to hopefully be matched with a work counsellor.
I was told they may or may not provide bus tickets.
I really hope they do otherwise this will be over before it even starts....And that would really be sad for me because some of the programmes and workshops they have would be really helpful to me.....Maybe I can borrow enough from someone?....Doubt it but it's worth a try.
I am so ready for a fresh start that I could see myself just LOSING it, if I couldn't go just because I don't have busfare.
Tuesday morning will be interesting, I have to up at 6 am....I do not have an alarm clock, I could not find one at the second hand store, I can not buy a new one, the friend I asked if she had an extra one did not but, she did say she would call me.....I am a little worried about depending on someone else to get me up.......Knowing me I probably won't sleep Monday night.....OIY!!!
I'm going to go eat a cookie now.
Comments