*SIGH*
Still haven't heard from Tessa.....
It could just be that she was up all night, and now she is sleeping.
I just can't figure out why she would message me so early in the morning, it's kind of driving me nuts!
Anyway, because I am climbing the walls, and I decided that I need to use the bus tickets for training, I feel like the worst mother on the planet right now....Whatever.
Like I said I am climbing the walls and because of that, I need to DO something, I was going to walk to Wal-mart, not to buy anything cause I can't, just to go for a good long walk, and maybe by the time I got back Tessa would have gotten back to me....Yeah, the down pour going on outside nixed that idea.
The weather report says it should be only a "light rain shower"....No, that is not what is going on outside, I took the garbage out and I got soaked.
So now the list of what I need to get on payday reads like this;
I could really use the seeds right now!
I am going to look for a trench coat in the second hand shops, I wore one for most of my late teens and early 20's...I loved it.
It could just be that she was up all night, and now she is sleeping.
I just can't figure out why she would message me so early in the morning, it's kind of driving me nuts!
Anyway, because I am climbing the walls, and I decided that I need to use the bus tickets for training, I feel like the worst mother on the planet right now....Whatever.
Like I said I am climbing the walls and because of that, I need to DO something, I was going to walk to Wal-mart, not to buy anything cause I can't, just to go for a good long walk, and maybe by the time I got back Tessa would have gotten back to me....Yeah, the down pour going on outside nixed that idea.
The weather report says it should be only a "light rain shower"....No, that is not what is going on outside, I took the garbage out and I got soaked.
So now the list of what I need to get on payday reads like this;
- Ensure
- Multivitamins
- decant but cheap runners
- And a rain coat
- A very large bag of sunflower seeds
I could really use the seeds right now!
I am going to look for a trench coat in the second hand shops, I wore one for most of my late teens and early 20's...I loved it.
Comments