Final thoughts of the day oct 16
Still going crazy.....Really want a cigarette, but even at this point I would settle for sunflower seeds, gum, or chips....Hell even carrot sticks without dip!
That is the hardest part about trying to give up smoking.
Trying to find things to do with your hands, you want to eat everything in sight, (good thing I don't have much otherwise I would gain SO much weight!)
I hate feeling like this, at least my house is really clean......Don't know what else to do now but it's clean.
I'm going to watch a show or two and then try and go to sleep.
Nite.
That is the hardest part about trying to give up smoking.
Trying to find things to do with your hands, you want to eat everything in sight, (good thing I don't have much otherwise I would gain SO much weight!)
I hate feeling like this, at least my house is really clean......Don't know what else to do now but it's clean.
I'm going to watch a show or two and then try and go to sleep.
Nite.
Comments