Yeah.
So the closer I get to going to the loan place, the worse my stomach hurts....The last time I had to do this it was a NIGHTMARE until a friend bailed my ass out. I am forever grateful for that friend.
This time it won't be so bad because it's not as much and I don't have Tessa to worry about, but I will still be stuck in the f*cking loop for God knows how long and have less than I already do....Such is life.
I have to be more positive, things will get better once I start school.
Right now though, I feel lower than dirt.......
I gotta go and sign my life away.
This time it won't be so bad because it's not as much and I don't have Tessa to worry about, but I will still be stuck in the f*cking loop for God knows how long and have less than I already do....Such is life.
I have to be more positive, things will get better once I start school.
Right now though, I feel lower than dirt.......
I gotta go and sign my life away.
Comments