Jan 5

I just realised that I have been writing "Dec" instead of "Jan" as the date in my last few posts......OIY! I've fixed it now...geez!

Anyway, Tessa is doing a bit better today, she's just playing video games and playing with her cats. :) Not the best birthday but I guess it could be worse.

I spent a little while on the phone with her, I did all the chores yesterday so I don't have a lot to do today myself.

Tomorrow I will be going to the food bank.....Don't really want to go because I said a while ago wouldn't go there again.....But I really kind of have too.

It's a grey gloomy day out but a little warmer so that's good.
I hope it doesn't rain to hard tomorrow, waiting in line at the food bank is bad enough and getting soaked while you do it is even worse.

I have a killer headache so I will write about the day I had Tessa another time...I can't look at the computer screen any more.

Bye for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts