Jan 6
Well I am up stupidly early to get ready and go to the food bank....*Sigh*
I hope it won't turn out like it did last time I tried to walk there, which is to say I had to be rescued.....Not fun, and it took me days to recover.
But I am not feeling ill in any way and hopefully the weather holds, they are calling for fog all day, I really hope it doesn't rain or at least holds off until I get home.
Not that I want to go in the first place Because last time I made it there it almost wasn't worth it but I must and every little bit helps....I can't wait until I won't have to worry about stuff like this.
I hope it won't turn out like it did last time I tried to walk there, which is to say I had to be rescued.....Not fun, and it took me days to recover.
But I am not feeling ill in any way and hopefully the weather holds, they are calling for fog all day, I really hope it doesn't rain or at least holds off until I get home.
Not that I want to go in the first place Because last time I made it there it almost wasn't worth it but I must and every little bit helps....I can't wait until I won't have to worry about stuff like this.
Comments