*Sigh*
I will be leaving for the food bank soon.
I don't want to go..... I have to go......I don't want to go.....I have to go......
Will it be worth the long ass walk?.....Probably not, but if I think on that too long I won't go and I will regret not having even that little bit of help.....I feel like such a loser.....
Oh well the walk will do me good anyway.
....I'm back.
I made good time there and back, the weather held, the rain is coming through I can feel it.
I am not entirely sure the trip was worth it, it's just a bit of canned and not that good for you types of food but, it's done now......I hope I don't have to do that again for a while.
I think I need a nap.
I don't want to go..... I have to go......I don't want to go.....I have to go......
Will it be worth the long ass walk?.....Probably not, but if I think on that too long I won't go and I will regret not having even that little bit of help.....I feel like such a loser.....
Oh well the walk will do me good anyway.
....I'm back.
I made good time there and back, the weather held, the rain is coming through I can feel it.
I am not entirely sure the trip was worth it, it's just a bit of canned and not that good for you types of food but, it's done now......I hope I don't have to do that again for a while.
I think I need a nap.
Comments