Jan 12
I chickened out and didn't check my snail-mail until this morning when I had to get up stupidly early to get blood tests done....Again.
I was right, the bill I was afraid of was there.....It's not as bad as I thought was going to be.....It's not good and I will still have to take out a payday loan to cover the amount they want before payday to keep the lights on but it's not as bad as I thought.
YAY! I get to be stuck in the payday loan loop hell again, but at least my lights will stay on.
It also means I might have to wait for the new to me walker I wanted to get,,,,Again lights and heat a little more important.
Walking to the lab this morning was so creepy! It was so dark and foggy it was weird.
The fog seems to creep in every where, when I took my lab order off my fridge it was damp not wet just damp...In my house! So weird.
I was right, the bill I was afraid of was there.....It's not as bad as I thought was going to be.....It's not good and I will still have to take out a payday loan to cover the amount they want before payday to keep the lights on but it's not as bad as I thought.
YAY! I get to be stuck in the payday loan loop hell again, but at least my lights will stay on.
It also means I might have to wait for the new to me walker I wanted to get,,,,Again lights and heat a little more important.
Walking to the lab this morning was so creepy! It was so dark and foggy it was weird.
The fog seems to creep in every where, when I took my lab order off my fridge it was damp not wet just damp...In my house! So weird.
Comments