Jan 23
I have a few minutes to myself......Much needed me time to just stop and not think of what needs to be done.
I have run my tail off for the past little while, my house has been neglected laundry is piled up, but that's OK. I have taken care of all my bills and all other paperwork that needed to be done by the end of the month with 8 days to spare.
I am finally got caught up on my bills....I only have 1.50 to my name for the next month, but at least I am not behind anymore and that feels good, and hey I still have enough to get a can of milk if needed....LOL!
In a few days or so I might not feel so great about being so broke, but right now I am very proud of myself.
I am going to take the weekend and not do anything other then a few chores and read.
I have run my tail off for the past little while, my house has been neglected laundry is piled up, but that's OK. I have taken care of all my bills and all other paperwork that needed to be done by the end of the month with 8 days to spare.
I am finally got caught up on my bills....I only have 1.50 to my name for the next month, but at least I am not behind anymore and that feels good, and hey I still have enough to get a can of milk if needed....LOL!
In a few days or so I might not feel so great about being so broke, but right now I am very proud of myself.
I am going to take the weekend and not do anything other then a few chores and read.
Comments