Jan 1
Tessa just called me she is so happy!
She loved how it was done and the ring.
I gave the ring to the boy....It was April's wedding band, before she passed she wanted me to give it to Tessa when she got engaged.
Yet again she asked me to come out to lunch or dinner with them to celebrate and yet again I had to say no.....She was a little upset with me, (I hate that!).
But there is nothing I can do about it and she has to understand going out for lunch or drinks is something I just can't afford to do right now, just because I can't go out with them doesn't mean I am not over the moon happy for them, I am and I would love to celebrate with them...I just can't at the moment.....Maybe some other time.
I love the fact that we were able to kept it a secret from her....She has to be one of the hardest people to surprize!
They probably be engaged for a year or so, and most likely will have a winter wedding because winter is Tessa's favorite time of year.
I am so very happy for her......
But oddly I am feeling a little sad, not for her.....Just a little sad.
She loved how it was done and the ring.
I gave the ring to the boy....It was April's wedding band, before she passed she wanted me to give it to Tessa when she got engaged.
Yet again she asked me to come out to lunch or dinner with them to celebrate and yet again I had to say no.....She was a little upset with me, (I hate that!).
But there is nothing I can do about it and she has to understand going out for lunch or drinks is something I just can't afford to do right now, just because I can't go out with them doesn't mean I am not over the moon happy for them, I am and I would love to celebrate with them...I just can't at the moment.....Maybe some other time.
I love the fact that we were able to kept it a secret from her....She has to be one of the hardest people to surprize!
They probably be engaged for a year or so, and most likely will have a winter wedding because winter is Tessa's favorite time of year.
I am so very happy for her......
But oddly I am feeling a little sad, not for her.....Just a little sad.
Comments