Jan 15
Sleep is still avoiding me....
I am getting a little loopy, my body thinks that if I lay down and close my eyes that I have rested.....And sleep avoids me.
I know it started with the stress of taking out the loan to pay my hydro.....But I have allowed myself to be OK with it, I had to do it no use in beating myself up about it, but I can't figure out why it (the insomnia) is still going on unless it's the thought of being in the payday loan loop hell.
It will take a pretty good while to get out of it but I will eventually get out of it.
I really don't care about anything right now, I just want sleep!
I am getting a little loopy, my body thinks that if I lay down and close my eyes that I have rested.....And sleep avoids me.
I know it started with the stress of taking out the loan to pay my hydro.....But I have allowed myself to be OK with it, I had to do it no use in beating myself up about it, but I can't figure out why it (the insomnia) is still going on unless it's the thought of being in the payday loan loop hell.
It will take a pretty good while to get out of it but I will eventually get out of it.
I really don't care about anything right now, I just want sleep!
Comments