Jan 28 pt 2

Yeah I am back again.....

In my last post I said I think I need a dog in my life, and I do.....But I also know that it's really not a good idea....The cost of the food, advantage and vet visits....All that, plus if I had to go through another animal passing, I honestly think I will need a padded cell.

But I am feeling very lonely and feeling the need to take of someone.

For the longest time after Ami was gone I would feel for her with my leg every night, trying to feel for that warm furry immovable ball that would take up half the bed if I let her.....I miss her.
And I want/need that unconditional love back. But I found Ami a new home because I couldn't give her the care she deserved....I loved her more then anything, but I knew she needed someone who could afford the medical care pugs need as they get older.

The roommate thing is proving difficult.
People are not really into Co-Op living, I think it has to do with giving their financial information out. That and yard work seem to be the issues so far.

I am still Jonesing for ooey-gooey, greasy comfort food....Maybe it's just because I want to be able to go and sit in a warm restaurant and people watch if I go alone but, the best would be to share a good meal with a friend. 

Comments

Popular Posts