Well for Christ sake!

I didn't get a chance to wish Tessa a happy birthday at midnight because, I just spent over an hour talking to a very upset Tessa.

Adrian's parents and brother went to their house and all they did was tell them they weren't ready to get married and that they weren't comfortable with it.....FOR CHRIST SAKE! 

It's not like they are getting married tomorrow, and really what's the difference? They are living together.

And to top it all off Adrain as to work late tomorrow, so she will be home alone for her birthday.....

I told her how sorry I was that I couldn't do anything until the end of the month and it about broke my heart when she said "It's OK I don't expect anything for my birthday."

She wasn't being whiny or anything she said she is happy to wait but it made me feel lower than low after everything she had just told me.

I tell ya, if I see Adrian's parents they are going to get an ear full from me!
Tessa had to beg me not to go bang on their door tonight, I told her I wouldn't go to their house but if I run into them all bets are off!
They upset my child and I am not pleased!

I get it, Adrain is not the guy I would have chose for her but it's not up to me now is it?

By the end of the call she had calmed down and I wished her an early happy birthday and told her to call me tomorrow if she wanted to......

I hope she's not sad on her birthday....Been there. Done that. And it sucks!

Comments

Popular Posts