March 31

Today is my brother's birthday....I won't be wishing him a happy birthday....I was talking with someone today that knows the family and the whole deal, and I realised that yes I may miss the get togethers and all that but I really don't miss them per say.

I am a little blue about next weekend...It's a holiday and we are supposed to have a big dinner....Not gonna happen because well I'm broke and Tessa will probably have to work, so ya know whatever.

Yesterday I had go to my disability office, I was going to go last week but it was just before cheque issue and there was no way I was going to get in all I needed was a piece of paper stamped so I waited until yesterday. I still had to wait almost 3 hours....I hate that place, I always feel like I need a full on silkwood shower after being there.

I can't wait until I can start and finish school so I don't have deal with that place not that they give me any real help because I don't stick a needle in my arm but they do help me barely get by.    

Comments

Popular Posts