March 28
So I had a funny day yesterday....
I walked the 8 blocks to a dollar store I like, get what I need and as I am leaving I feel my walker move in a weird way, I look and there is a small crack..."OH SHIT!" I turn around and go back in the dollar store and get duct tape I leave the store again and the thing just collapses! both sides had cracks in them and I didn't notice....
I duct taped the crap out of it and I got home just fine, I will be able to get a new one next week but I won't be able to go to the food bank which sucks because I kind of really need to go.....Oh well.
I bet the look on my face was priceless as I stood there looking down at my broken walker.....
All I can say is thank god for duct tape, duct tape is good!
I walked the 8 blocks to a dollar store I like, get what I need and as I am leaving I feel my walker move in a weird way, I look and there is a small crack..."OH SHIT!" I turn around and go back in the dollar store and get duct tape I leave the store again and the thing just collapses! both sides had cracks in them and I didn't notice....
I duct taped the crap out of it and I got home just fine, I will be able to get a new one next week but I won't be able to go to the food bank which sucks because I kind of really need to go.....Oh well.
I bet the look on my face was priceless as I stood there looking down at my broken walker.....
All I can say is thank god for duct tape, duct tape is good!
Comments