Do you know what
Is hard?
Being the person that was hurt and taken advantage of, had to put up with verbal abuse on a almost daily basis, not from a partner but from actual blood family, and when you finally can't take anymore you tell them to go away....You are treated like a leper, friends you have known for years go to dinners and parties with that so called family, and don't even bother to call or message to see how you are doing or to to even hear your side of the story....
I am so tired of caring and hurting....I just can't deal with it anymore.
Nothing matters anymore....Not even that I don't have a phone, no one cares enough to call anyway....I'm done.
Being the person that was hurt and taken advantage of, had to put up with verbal abuse on a almost daily basis, not from a partner but from actual blood family, and when you finally can't take anymore you tell them to go away....You are treated like a leper, friends you have known for years go to dinners and parties with that so called family, and don't even bother to call or message to see how you are doing or to to even hear your side of the story....
I am so tired of caring and hurting....I just can't deal with it anymore.
Nothing matters anymore....Not even that I don't have a phone, no one cares enough to call anyway....I'm done.
Comments