March 14
I am going to get the wheelchair today.....
It seems fitting that it is raining fitting the mood I am in. I am not in a bad mood just blah.
I have been doing a lot of relaxation exercises lately and that is helping me to sleep better, which in turn is helping me not to focus too much on the not so nice things going on in my life at the moment...
The only time now that I get a little pissed off is when I forget that I don't a phone and I go to call a friend....Then if possible I just email them or message them....Then I have to wait for them to get back to me....That's why I kind of miss the phone.....Because if they are home I don't have to wait....meh.
Tessa said she wants to take me out to dinner next Friday, that will be nice if we are able to do that, but I won't hold my breath....I don't mean to sound bitchy it's just that when Tessa says she is going to take me out or something, something always comes up and we end up not going. So like I said it would be nice but I won't get my hopes up.
It seems fitting that it is raining fitting the mood I am in. I am not in a bad mood just blah.
I have been doing a lot of relaxation exercises lately and that is helping me to sleep better, which in turn is helping me not to focus too much on the not so nice things going on in my life at the moment...
The only time now that I get a little pissed off is when I forget that I don't a phone and I go to call a friend....Then if possible I just email them or message them....Then I have to wait for them to get back to me....That's why I kind of miss the phone.....Because if they are home I don't have to wait....meh.
Tessa said she wants to take me out to dinner next Friday, that will be nice if we are able to do that, but I won't hold my breath....I don't mean to sound bitchy it's just that when Tessa says she is going to take me out or something, something always comes up and we end up not going. So like I said it would be nice but I won't get my hopes up.
Comments