March 15
Like I said in my last post I have the wheelchair...I don't like it, but it's here for when I need it.
I was talking with the neighbour that took me to get it, thanking her for taking me even though she was in pain from her own health issues.
And we got talking about support networks, she had also cut ties with her support network years ago and we got talking about the benefits and hardships of doing so.
For the most part it has been good for me, by no means easy but overall really good.
But to be honest, I feel that I have lost part of the very small support network I had left......It hurts a lot and I feel more alone than I have in a long time.
I am not going to talk about that too much because it hurts and I needs to come to terms with it before I talk about it, if I ever do.
While the neighbour was here I borrowed her phone to check and see if I had any messages.
I had a message from one of the workers I had contacted about the housing stuff offering me a volunteer job that could turn into a paid position working from home.....I will try and borrow a phone again Monday and hope that he understands I have only limited access to a phone line until the 25th....Fingers crossed!
The next ten days are going to be the LONGEST in my life!
I was talking with the neighbour that took me to get it, thanking her for taking me even though she was in pain from her own health issues.
And we got talking about support networks, she had also cut ties with her support network years ago and we got talking about the benefits and hardships of doing so.
For the most part it has been good for me, by no means easy but overall really good.
But to be honest, I feel that I have lost part of the very small support network I had left......It hurts a lot and I feel more alone than I have in a long time.
I am not going to talk about that too much because it hurts and I needs to come to terms with it before I talk about it, if I ever do.
While the neighbour was here I borrowed her phone to check and see if I had any messages.
I had a message from one of the workers I had contacted about the housing stuff offering me a volunteer job that could turn into a paid position working from home.....I will try and borrow a phone again Monday and hope that he understands I have only limited access to a phone line until the 25th....Fingers crossed!
The next ten days are going to be the LONGEST in my life!
Comments