Later

I should know better by now.

I should never, never say I am happy or proud of anything I am doing....Because something always comes and bites me in the ass!

Earlier today I am working away, sending emails and making phone calls, I take a break and my phone rings....I pick it up and it won't connect.

It has been kind of touchy over the last few days but I have been able to make it work, but now it has given up the ghost completely.

I now have no other way to contact the outside world other than email FB message.

I can buy a new one in two weeks.....I know my phone rarely rings but it's nice to be able to make a call if I need too.

Yes I am one of the last people on the planet to only have a land line but that's what I have or rather had.....FML!!!!

So FRUSTRATING!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts