March 11
So I think I fixed my sleeping pattern, Instead of going to sleep at 5 or 6 am I am up and kind of functional....Fingers crossed!
I think it's because I have something worth while to do, I can't buy myself a cup of coffee or a pound of hamburger, (Oh how I MISS both those things!) But I can help my neighbours try and stay in their homes and that feels great!
I have been helping to do research and fill out paper work, it can get overwhelming but it feels good to help.
I will be picking up the wheelchair tonight if my ride is able.....I have accepted that it needs to be here....And hey! Who knows we could have some fun with it...LOL!
I think it's because I have something worth while to do, I can't buy myself a cup of coffee or a pound of hamburger, (Oh how I MISS both those things!) But I can help my neighbours try and stay in their homes and that feels great!
I have been helping to do research and fill out paper work, it can get overwhelming but it feels good to help.
I will be picking up the wheelchair tonight if my ride is able.....I have accepted that it needs to be here....And hey! Who knows we could have some fun with it...LOL!
Comments