ROAD TRIP

Well here we go again.
There are two situations that have gotten under my skin....

First one is my weekly babysitting job, every Saturday night I was getting two boys to look after I have asked the mother repeatedly to let me know by Friday if she needed me or not, she rarely ever did. This past Saturday I texted her around noon to ask if I was getting the boys..... She ignored my texts and my calls.... So fucking Shady. Anyway there is nothing I can do about it, losing out on that extra money sucks. I am going to have to cancel my cable.

The other situation I have is; I have a friend who I have AGAIN asked repeatedly to just text or email letting me know if he was OK or not so far I have been ignored. So mean. So rude.
I can do something about this one. 

Because I am a class A worrier and the last time I talked  to him he was in a bit of a funk. I am leaving for William's Lake Wednesday morning to check on him.          

Comments

Popular Posts