Back again
It's been a few months, things were going good but it's going down hill a bit, that's why I am here. I have to bitch and nobody needs or wants to listen to it.
It really pisses me off (and I have bitched about this a hundred times before.) I am ALWAYS there for my friends and cancel plans for people who need me to look after their kids.
BUT.
When it comes to me and my feeling, it seems that consideration just isn't a thing.... It's just fine to ignore emails and texts, don't answer or return phone calls...... NO! It's not FUCKING OK.
It's rude, thoughtless and just plain ignorant.
It really pisses me off (and I have bitched about this a hundred times before.) I am ALWAYS there for my friends and cancel plans for people who need me to look after their kids.
BUT.
When it comes to me and my feeling, it seems that consideration just isn't a thing.... It's just fine to ignore emails and texts, don't answer or return phone calls...... NO! It's not FUCKING OK.
It's rude, thoughtless and just plain ignorant.
Comments